Arrow Lake Alabama Slammer
what goes around, comes around
8 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
His golden eyes flickered downwards as he observed the steep and treacherous path. Suddenly a lump formed inside his throat as a seed of hesitance and doubt became evident. Nonetheless, Jormag – or BatBoy – felt empowered by the presence of the she-wolf who now introduced herself as Spine. Spine?” He replied as his tongue toyed with the name. ”That’s like Robyn; only a tenfold better.” The dark distance standing in between them made it impossible to admire the dark strip that wavered from her head to the tip of her tail. The reason why she earned the name.

”I-I hope so too.” Jormag replied hesitantly as he partly wondered what sort of disappointment awaited if all the effort was wasted. ”You mean this water has hocus pocus power?!? Mischievously he threw the question back at her, yet he did wonder all the sudden if the waters truly had some magical properties imbued. That would be cool. Even more thrilled than before he thought of a plan like a rocket scientist. A minute later he muttered an idea, only then, he wasn’t much of a genius. ”There’s a few scarce scattered scents of prey live. They have to get in – and out. That means there is a way or several. We should use our nose and look for paths along the bedding.” No genius, no brains, just the use of the ordinary nose.

”I er…” That last question caught him by surprise. ”..saw something moving.” But he couldn’t quite define what. Suddenly he was glad he was not the only one. ”What did you see?” And so began argentous quest to search for towpaths.
Messages In This Thread
Alabama Slammer - by Jormag - July 19, 2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Alabama Slammer - by Spine - July 19, 2013, 09:40 PM
RE: Alabama Slammer - by Jormag - July 20, 2013, 11:53 AM
RE: Alabama Slammer - by Spine - July 22, 2013, 11:33 AM
RE: Alabama Slammer - by Jormag - July 25, 2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Alabama Slammer - by Spine - July 25, 2013, 03:59 PM