(IC Joining) An End to the Journey
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
:D no prob! I like helping others out, Shadow got me on my feet too!

Is she... shaking? Flash thought as he surveyed the wolf. Her nervous and shaky voice broke his survey. He knew she was trying to sound confident, but it was obvious that she was nervous and scared."I know. I mean no harm. I am a lone wolf with no family, but I cannot survive on my own. I want to join your pack." The she wolf bursted out.

Before he could answer, the she wolf bursted out another string of words. "I'm a fair hunter and a hard worker. I promise I'll follow all the rules and Ill do everything I'm told."
Flash was deciding whenever to call Shadow when she said some silent words."I just want a family again." All of Flash's doubt and suspiciousness melted away. This was another young wolf wanting a chance to have a family again.

“I see, you do want to join the pack.I'll call my alpha " Flash smiled at her. He raised his head and howled for @Shadow.

Messages In This Thread
(IC Joining) An End to the Journey - by Stream - September 24, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: (IC Joining) An End to the Journey - by Flash - September 24, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: (IC Joining) An End to the Journey - by Stream - September 25, 2014, 06:39 AM
RE: (IC Joining) An End to the Journey - by Flash - September 25, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: (IC Joining) An End to the Journey - by Shadow - September 26, 2014, 08:20 PM