Firestone Hot Springs Through the Mist
94 Posts
Ooc — Maria
Was Sakai slow to catch on? Well, yes obviously. A complete fool to the wistful eye of another? Absolutely not. There was always that moment of realization when an encounter crosses the threshold of mere pleasantries to something more amorous. He dare not speak for another, but will playfully try to press all the right buttons to uncover shrouded desires.

As they looked upon him, Kai gladly met Jawahir's searching eyes after their offer. He took a long view from delicate face to rump, stroking their body with lifeless eyes before returning to the conversation. Kai cocked his head playfully to the side and let his tongue loll out, as if he were another man all together and that he did not just stare at this guide as a small trinket to be kept.

"I've not had a home in a long time, Jawahir." He warned in almost a fatherly way with a hint of seriousness, but more so just a facade of a goofy character he pulled out of thin air. What he said, however, was true. "But I do love to marvel at wonders. Show me." The grey man lightly nudged his tour guide with his shoulder as he nodded for them to lead the way.
Messages In This Thread
Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 17, 2021, 10:24 AM
RE: Through the Mist - by Jawahir - October 17, 2021, 05:29 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 17, 2021, 06:19 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Jawahir - October 17, 2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 18, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Jawahir - October 19, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 20, 2021, 08:07 AM
RE: Through the Mist - by Jawahir - October 20, 2021, 01:24 PM
RE: Through the Mist - by Sakai - October 20, 2021, 04:27 PM