Neverwinter Forest song-murder and the aspen
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
her response to his surly snapping question was unexpected, ingram suspects. it is enough to disarm him for the barest and brief of moments. a twitch of his ears follows, a small shift of his weight upon the cold grasses and snow dusted ground. but he lines of his scarred muzzle twist into another scowl; a quick reclaiming of himself. in truth, he hadn't known what to expect when it dawned upon him that he was being stalked ...but i don't know felt lackluster.

which then made him suspicious.

then why are you following me? he forms the question more in line with a demand.

the question then is turned to him; and ingram hears the curiosity in her voice, takes note of it in her steps as she draws nearer.

the answer was as complex and as simple as: everything; despite that it holds firm ties to the true reason he was out here searching: the shadow.

he does not wish to admit that to a stranger.

i'm not the one stalking about. ingram deflects; drawing in her scent with a soft inhale. she does not appear to belong to any pack ... and was about his own age; and in the plight for companionship that understands him he loosens his tight grip upon his defenses, wondering what her story was despite himself.

i want many things. a demand, perhaps, too great for a teenager to be making of the world.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
song-murder and the aspen - by Ingram - November 14, 2021, 05:27 AM
RE: song-murder and the aspen - by Makatza - November 14, 2021, 09:43 AM
RE: song-murder and the aspen - by Ingram - November 14, 2021, 10:33 AM
RE: song-murder and the aspen - by Makatza - November 15, 2021, 02:26 PM
RE: song-murder and the aspen - by Ingram - November 16, 2021, 05:32 AM