The Sunspire shoot me an email
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
....>___<.... Nope, we're Jesus eaters here at the Spire :D

Yeah, the need for her name probably should have occurred to him, as did many other items he was completely overlooking. Where she'd come from, what her reasons for joining their pack were, what qualities she possessed that made him allow her to join without asking permission (besides "pretty face"), but that was one of the downfalls of his daily poppy breakfast--Important little bits of his mind went straight to sleep. Otherwise, he probably would have come up with a much better plan for granting the girl's wish to see her mother, and he also probably would have thought twice about trusting her so easily (well, no, that's not true.. "pretty face").

The young wolf kept a slightly swifter pace as he trotted through the trees that shrouded the base of his mountain, his desire to get her safely to the Oasis paramount in his mind. His senses worked together to pick their path. Any time he sensed that he was steering them to close to a recent trail, he veered away to make sure they avoided it. Such was his concentration that he hadn't even thought of exchanging names or other pleasantries. Of course he wanted to know it--he wanted to know everything she allowed him to--but those sentiments were far less important to him the task at hand, which was giving her what she'd asked for.

"I'm Summer," the Ostrega replied, giving her a sidelong glance. Curiosity took him, a curiosity of the sort that would do him little good knowing it if they ran into someone they didn't want to. "So.. Hawkeye is your mother?" he asked, hoping to lead her further into more of an explanation. Who was her father, when had she last seen her mother, had her mother said good bye, was she upset, what could he do to make her not be sad if she was? All questions unasked, but with answers that he hoped to eventually have.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
shoot me an email - by RIP Tytonidae - September 29, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: shoot me an email - by Summer Ostrega - September 29, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: shoot me an email - by RIP Tytonidae - September 29, 2014, 04:18 PM
RE: shoot me an email - by Summer Ostrega - September 29, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: shoot me an email - by RIP Tytonidae - September 29, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: shoot me an email - by Summer Ostrega - September 29, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: shoot me an email - by RIP Tytonidae - September 29, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: shoot me an email - by Summer Ostrega - September 29, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: shoot me an email - by RIP Tytonidae - October 01, 2014, 08:11 AM
RE: shoot me an email - by Summer Ostrega - October 01, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: shoot me an email - by RIP Tytonidae - October 03, 2014, 07:36 AM