Blackwater Islands i trace an altar in my god's name
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
All Welcome 
tags for reference ( though you are free to join if you'd like! ) <3

ingram returns home, emerging from the roiling, frothy waves of the sea when the last curve of the sun sunk down beneath the crest of the earth, spilling fire across the sea. relief to be home crashes against him like a tidal wave; his body feeling heavy — though if it is from the joy at being home or weariness from the physical and spiritual toll of his mission ingram could not say for sure.

it did not matter, he decided as he gave his coat a fierce shake.

away from the crashing waves of the shore that nipped hungrily at his heels, ingram lifts his scarred muzzle skyward and let out a short call to inform @The Listener that he was home.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 07, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 09, 2022, 03:59 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 09, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 09, 2022, 07:43 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 11, 2022, 06:48 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 12, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 19, 2022, 06:26 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 21, 2022, 04:18 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 27, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 30, 2022, 07:06 PM