Redhawk Caldera I'm a healer it's what I do
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
The last voice she expected called for her, and Fox sat, puzzled, as to why Blue Willow would bother coming all the way out here. Perhaps Peregrine had put her up to it, without even realizing what he had done. In any case, the call had been made. The unfortunate part was that Fox was unable to heed it. Her side was still in bad shape, and while she could put a teensy amount of weight on her left front paw, she wasn't about to make it worse by pushing it any further. Even howling made her rib hurt, but she knew that Blue would expect an answer.

A part of her wanted to ignore it. She was no longer affiliated with Blue Willow or anybody who still belonged to the plateau, so Fox had half a mind to simply go about her day. She had a feeling that the willow would have more than a few words for her when she got here. According to everybody else, Fox had stolen Peregrine away from his pack. The young leader contemplated her actions for quite some time, but eventually resolved to howl back to her former co-leader. Her voice was weakened by the pain in her side, but she managed, and then awaited for Blue's approach. Bringing in somebody who was not going to be part of the pack did not sit well with Fox, but she did feel she could provide some explanation for their departure. And perhaps, if Blue saw her, she would come to the realization that it wasn't all just some ploy to steal Peregrine away.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I'm a healer it's what I do - by Blue Willow - October 03, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: I'm a healer it's what I do - by RIP Fox - October 03, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: I'm a healer it's what I do - by Blue Willow - October 03, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: I'm a healer it's what I do - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: I'm a healer it's what I do - by Blue Willow - October 05, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: I'm a healer it's what I do - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: I'm a healer it's what I do - by Blue Willow - October 05, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: I'm a healer it's what I do - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: I'm a healer it's what I do - by Blue Willow - October 06, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: I'm a healer it's what I do - by RIP Fox - October 07, 2014, 07:15 AM