Redhawk Caldera i loved you first [m]
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
yes it is ;__; and i love me some junior! your post was great, btw

he turned blindly toward peregrine as the devil approached, reaching blunderingly for comfort, for solace in the proud curve of the man's dark throat. his lover spoke, and a filament of shame arced painfully through his soul, that he should be so transparent.

silently he nodded, at length drawing back to seek the agony in his beloved's eyes. there was no need to affirm with words what the two of them already knew to be inevitable -- lasher could not, would not allow himself and his role in peregrine's life to be downplayed by fox's ambitions.

dante and the willow would need support as they rebuilt the plateau. while a thrumming portion of his heart would forever reverberate with the deepest flashfire of love for the devil, his soul cried for the ridge overlaid with darker trees where he had first beheld peregrine.

and in truth, taltos would rather return in tatters to the plateau than remain in the caldera, burning with silent anger and hurt as fox aptly replaced him by the ability of her body, dues paid to peregrine's love that lasher could never hope to match. it was the natural way, he supposed, but the thought of watching it was unbearable to him.

"peregrine, oh my love," he sighed in a whisper, unable to keep from nuzzling softly the dark down of the other's chin. "in my heart i shall never leave you -- but i cannot remain here." lasher begged silently that peregrine not ask why, only accept -- they were paired in their mutual understanding of why it could no longer be.
Messages In This Thread
i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 04, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 05, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2014, 09:01 AM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 05, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 06, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 07, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 08, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 08, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 09, 2014, 02:32 PM