Redhawk Caldera i loved you first [m]
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he had also dreamt of happier times, where the trio reared beautiful children in harmonic agreement -- but now he admitted to himself that it had been a romantic, foolish notion. once he had resented fox, but no longer was that emotion dominant within him -- the ruby was brash and fierce, and had not only secured for herself a wolf who was sure to be a doting, protective father, but a swath of gorgeous land where she would bear the first generation of her personal heritage.

for that, fox was to be commended. everything else had become secondary; but not this; this the scent of salt in the air between them. peregrine spoke, and lasher's mouth trembled anew at the admittance from his lover. the panther had fulfilled him in so many ways, and taltos felt he also had done the same.

"i would not have given so freely of myself if i thought you were not worth it, peregrine," he whispered against the bulb of one proud dark ear. "i would do so again in a moment." lasher had accepted their situation; now peregrine must, and he must forgive himself.

the next question gave him pause: in one way, perhaps it would be better if they saw nothing of one another, and allowed the feelings to haze into memories -- but taltos knew he would crave peregrine and the intimacy they had shared. and so for a long moment he said nothing, merely stood in embrace with his most beloved, the cadence of peregrine's heartbeat audible.

"do you think it wise?" he asked softly after some time had passed, voice free of any inflection that would inform the panther of his own thoughts on the matter; he asked simply.
Messages In This Thread
i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 04, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 05, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2014, 09:01 AM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 05, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 06, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 07, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 08, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 08, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 09, 2014, 02:32 PM