Redhawk Caldera i loved you first [m]
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Obviously, Peregrine wanted to vote that they could still visit with one another. Hell, maybe they could even continue their romantic entanglement from afar. Long distance relationships were a thing, right? But it wasn't just the physical distance that was an issue here. He didn't answer for a long moment, trying to divorce his personal feelings and look at the matter objectively. It was incredibly difficult and even more painful.

"You would probably be able to move on faster if I left you alone," Peregrine said very quietly. "I think you — we, I guess — would heal faster if we don't have contact." His voice broke as the word contact left his lips. It took him a moment to regain his composure. "But maybe once we feel we're... over it," he continued haltingly, "we could see one another again?" The words over it made him want to vomit.

He waited silently for Lasher's opinion, then brushed his muzzle over his lover's forehead. Peregrine couldn't resist one last selfish request that sprang from his tongue before he could bite it back. "Let's make love. I want to feel you, hold you, one last time, Taltos. And..." He paused, considering, but what was there to think about? This was his last chance. "I want to take you first but then... I want you to make love to me. Please," he begged quietly. "Sorry," he felt the need to add for asking at all.
Messages In This Thread
i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 04, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 05, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2014, 09:01 AM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 05, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 06, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 07, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 08, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 08, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 09, 2014, 02:32 PM