Redhawk Caldera i loved you first [m]
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Since this is their last time, I got a little more detailed than usual while trying to still keep things tasteful... ;_;

Lasher made no reply, though his body language was answer enough. There was a sense of desperate yearning as he kissed along Peregrine's body. The swarthy male couldn't stop thinking, This is the last time we'll ever do this... He tried to force the thought from his mind without forgetting the essence. If this was their last time, he would make it count.

With a purling growl, he positioned himself behind his lover and reared onto his hind legs, his forelegs circling Lasher's waist. He licked and nibbled at the other male's ruff, then grasped him tightly and drew their bodies together with muted, needy fervor. His body moved against his lover's for several moments of breathless passion before he dismounted forcefully.

"I'm yours, Taltos. Do whatever you want with me. Ask whatever you want of me. I'll gladly give myself to you," Peregrine said roughly as he glided alongside Lasher's hot, thrumming body and stood for the first time in front rather than behind.

He glanced over his shoulder, jade eyes alight with fire, and backed up a few paces, pressing his hindquarters against Lasher's chest. "Take me," he said, the words coming out like a command. Softening, he added, "Show me you love me." He arched subtly, his breath hissing in and out between his teeth as he simultaneously prepared himself and tried to hold back; he was already teetering on the edge of a venereal precipice.
Messages In This Thread
i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 04, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 05, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2014, 09:01 AM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 05, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 06, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 07, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 08, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 08, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 09, 2014, 02:32 PM