Redhawk Caldera i loved you first [m]
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
;__; it was beautiful <3 i will miss these two

lasher was unable to keep himself silent as peregrine possessed his body; he vocalized his grieving passions to the skies above, breath hitching in his throat; he tasted the salt of tears upon his parted lips. this was his, was theirs -- ours -- and the ecstasy caught him quickly; he shook in peregrine's grasp.

his body responded unbidden to his lover's growled words, the press of the panther's unsated body. fervency and an overwhelming oceanic wave of deepest affection for the sable devil cascaded over lasher, immobilizing him for the scarcest of moments. here was an altar; here he would worship at the purest temple of the emotion he bore peregrine.

he was gentle but trembling with the chaotic flames of the moment; taltos could no longer sense where his body ended itself and peregrine's began. he moved in a plane otherworldly unto itself, where the only sensation was the mesh of their dark pelts, the hot molten cornerstone of their shared passions made carnal, made physical.

and he did not cease his whisperings of love, muzzle pressed securely against the side of peregrine's cheek -- words he would not remember for the heat of these moments slipped unbidden and rosy-hued with affection from his lips.

some time later -- lasher was unable to measure how long -- he let go his paramour and sank to the earth, his heart thrumming within him as his limbs trembled from their exertions. he said nothing, merely searched for peregrine's jeweled eyes with his own.
Messages In This Thread
i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 04, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 05, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2014, 09:01 AM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 05, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 06, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 07, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 08, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 08, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 09, 2014, 02:32 PM