waking the demon
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

It did not take someone long to answer his call and the creature that approached him, melting out of the landscape caught his icy caribbean gaze easily. He assessed her quickly, canting his head slightly to the side, black leathery nostrils flaring slightly to inhale and taste at her scent in attempts to individualize it from the mass of scents upon the Spine's borders. The Jarl recognized her for what she was almost immediately upon her approach, her stance a tell-tale sign, if the fact that her scent was one of the heaviest upon their borders hadn't also clued Ragnar in on her position within this pack. The Queen herself had came to greet him. A small smirk twitched at the corner of the scarred Scandinavian's lips and for a moment he was silent as her words reached across the space between them, lulling around him. For a further stretch of moments the Viking allowed the silence to settle, knowing that as the Spine's Queen she should, at least, be able to point him in some kind of right direction. Unless she would hide the man responsible for Julooke's near death.

“Hello,” The Jarl parroted her, his heavy accent coming through, accenting the word at the wrong places. He knew that, likely, he had to go about this delicately, especially given the fact that he had been greeted by their Queen herself. As much as Ragnar would have liked, the diplomat in him wouldn't allow him to demand the man's spine as a trophy, and his head as crown right then and there. In due time. “I am Ragnar Lodbrok and I am the Jarl, or Alpha of Stavanger Bay,” Whether she knew of the Bay or not was of no real consequence to him and frankly, not what he was there about. “And I would like to ...inquire about one of your wolves because it concerns one of my own.” Ragnar didn't do this often, and had no idea how to go about it in any sort of delicate manner though it was because he was not a delicate man by nature. At that, the Jarl feel silent waiting to see how she would take his words and if she would be willing to assist him — despite that he had no intentions of leaving until he knew what it was he desired to know.

Messages In This Thread
waking the demon - by Ragnar - October 07, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: waking the demon - by Cara - October 08, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: waking the demon - by Ragnar - October 09, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: waking the demon - by Cara - October 10, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: waking the demon - by Ragnar - October 11, 2014, 06:58 AM
RE: waking the demon - by Cara - October 16, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: waking the demon - by Ragnar - October 20, 2014, 07:30 AM
RE: waking the demon - by Cara - October 29, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: waking the demon - by Ragnar - November 05, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: waking the demon - by Cara - November 05, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: waking the demon - by Ragnar - November 10, 2014, 07:49 AM