Blacktail Deer Plateau i was a teenage werewolf
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

The male chuckled at her weird explanation of what he looked like. He didn't like looking like a whiny little bitch, but after what had happened that was all he had become. His olive eyes made contact with her own, they were strange --like her-- yet they were perfectly fitting for the rebellious teen.

For the first time since the meeting, he was able to shake aside the damp stormcloud over his head -- at least long enough to give the dark coated female a genuine smile. Though her offer came as unexpected, Finn didn't inmediately turn it down. He was not good when it came to talking about feelings; like many other guys he preferred to avoid the mushy talks that might bring his more sensitive side into the limelight.

He looked at her silently, considering whether of not it'd be good to do it. She might not even care -- she probably didn't really-- or she could probably end up giving some kind of advice. (which wouldn't be very deep considering she was just a teen, who had yet to experience the full impact of love).

Finally, the man decided to give it a shot.
If she went and told the whole world, then good for her -- he just wanted to get it off his chest really.
There's a certain someone, who left and took my heart with her.. and well yeah I kinda need it in order to avoid turning into sad goo he barked, not leaving he humor aside, even if it was a serious matter. He knew that she must've been feeling the same for her father, and suddenly wondered if he'd end up making her sad as well.
Messages In This Thread
i was a teenage werewolf - by Junior - October 08, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Finn - October 11, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Junior - October 12, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Finn - October 13, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Junior - October 14, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Finn - October 16, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Junior - October 17, 2014, 10:45 AM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Finn - October 18, 2014, 10:27 PM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Junior - November 02, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Finn - November 06, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: i was a teenage werewolf - by Junior - November 09, 2014, 12:37 PM