Blacktail Deer Plateau The trouble with the world
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante listened silently as Saena spoke, cursing himself for neglecting to speak with Ty earlier. He felt there was more to it than what was being said, for it seemed Tytonidae was the type who would need quite a bit of provoking to simply attack. Perhaps she had been troubled and he didn't notice, a failing on his part both as counselor and as alpha. He was not going to blame Junior and Saena, though speaking ill of their father in front of their sister might not have been the best decision, that was a sibling thing and he had no right.

"If she returns, could you ask her to see me? I would like to speak with her," was all he responded on that note. He wasn't going to go seek her out like a runaway child. The girl was old enough to decide for herself where she wished to reside, and her parents were both elsewhere. It was likely she had sought out one of them.

Saena's words about Fox, though, only confirmed what Dante already thought to be true . He knew she was truly injured, for Peregrine would not have lied about that . But his affections for her, in the new Alpha's opinion, had caused him to panic and needlessly rush what could have been a much smoother transition. The result was causing a lot of fallout on all sides and Dante still was not in a forgiving mood.

He could not let those emotions get in the way of what was best for the pack, though. "I am still deliberating, but I believe the offer to be in our best interest. No matter what my personal feelings may be, we can only benefit from being on good terms with those around us."
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
The trouble with the world - by Saēna - October 10, 2014, 08:10 AM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Dante RIP - October 10, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Saēna - October 10, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Dante RIP - October 10, 2014, 01:38 PM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Saēna - October 10, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Dante RIP - October 10, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Saēna - October 13, 2014, 05:35 PM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Dante RIP - October 18, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Saēna - October 19, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Dante RIP - October 26, 2014, 10:55 AM