Blacktail Deer Plateau The trouble with the world
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dear god I am full of Dante inspiration this week. What happened and how can I keep this going?! XD
BTW I am loving Junior/Saena right now. You guys are wonderful <3

Also keeping this a little vague because I plan on having Dante discuss the whole sister pack thing with Blue in the thread we haven't finished yet ^^;

Dante considered her worries, he truly did. And he would continue to, for he had not made a final decision with regards to the status of their agreement yet. Some sort of truce would have to be drawn up between the two packs, for Dante was hardly going to keep Peregrine from coming and seeing his children whenever possible. Fox had no real ties, so her coming was not likely to occur. Dante wouldn't have too many issues allowing her to visit as well, but if Peregrine's children held this much hatred towards her, he wondered if it was a good idea allowing her entrance. He wanted to do right by his pack.

There were just too many variables to consider, and he wasn't sure what way to go. "I will definitely take that into consideration," he promised her, "and if we do come to an agreement, it won't be without restrictions. I'm not about to do something I think would hurt our position here, but I do not want to keep your father from seeing you. He still loves you dearly, you know, no matter what his priorities may seem at the moment." He was aware that Peregrine was not Saena's real father, but the term felt correct to him, for he had claimed the spot for a long time. She could correct him if she so chose.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
The trouble with the world - by Saēna - October 10, 2014, 08:10 AM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Dante RIP - October 10, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Saēna - October 10, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Dante RIP - October 10, 2014, 01:38 PM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Saēna - October 10, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Dante RIP - October 10, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Saēna - October 13, 2014, 05:35 PM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Dante RIP - October 18, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Saēna - October 19, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: The trouble with the world - by Dante RIP - October 26, 2014, 10:55 AM