Emberwood victory's contagious
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
i stumble and fall

The pain on her side had ebbed away slightly, though it was still impossible for her to sleep comfortably, and the sole act of walking still sent rippling waves of pain along her flank, she was better than before -- even if it was only a 0.99% of improvement it was still better than none.

Juno continued to limp slowly across the vibrant scenery of the Emberwood, though she had not eaten anything in the past twelve hours, she still wore an optimistic smile on her face -- it would've been a sickening sight for any other creature whose mind wasn't clouded with the hollow promise of a new tomorrow, something Juno believed in firmly.

Before she could continue to drag herself deeper into the Autumn pained forest, the voice of a man called to her. She turned as quickly as her injuries would allow her, lifting her head to meet eye-to-eye the irreverent male that questioned her without previous intoduction. "No, honey I am not your maid -- I am as new as this place as you are" she barked with a feigned smile and a sweet bat of her eyelashed, then without further ado she turned once more ready to continue her afternoon stroll through the woods.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
victory's contagious - by Juno - October 11, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: victory's contagious - by Elhanna - October 12, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: victory's contagious - by Juno - October 12, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: victory's contagious - by Elhanna - October 13, 2014, 12:45 AM
RE: victory's contagious - by Juno - October 16, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: victory's contagious - by Elhanna - October 19, 2014, 12:43 AM
RE: victory's contagious - by Juno - October 19, 2014, 07:02 PM
RE: victory's contagious - by Elhanna - October 19, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: victory's contagious - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: victory's contagious - by Elhanna - November 06, 2014, 05:35 AM
RE: victory's contagious - by Juno - November 11, 2014, 09:31 PM