Emberwood victory's contagious
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
i stumble and fall

Juno had played this game too many times.
While she could be a complete ignorant towards certain subjects, she was noo fool when it came to witty responses and sarcastic remarks. Her rash thinking and rebel attitude was almost equally balanced with her impressive decieiving skills. She had been the kind of child that always said, 'it wasn't me'.

After turning her back on the male, she gave a rapid swish of her tail as if to give him a last 'so long', but before she could continue to limp away lamely he barked back a response. "HAHA!" she barked hollered back with an exeptionaly dry tone, "Why don't you be my maid instead.. I could use one." she responded while stopping and turning to face the stranger once more.

Obviously the awkward limp she carried came up into the conversation; and while she was slightly tempted to make up a wild excuse for it she decided not to stretch the truth -- at least not too much. "I had to jump into death's arms from a cliff. It was either to take a chance and dive into the abyss or get eaten by a horrid bear." she lied after he was done speaking, thinking that if the goat were to take it's horns off it would look still make a fugly bear.

Then without even waiting to see if he had fallen for her story she answered his other question, this time a wide grin shinning on her face. "C'mon, you're such a tourist -- it's written all over you! You're a lost pup "

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
victory's contagious - by Juno - October 11, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: victory's contagious - by Elhanna - October 12, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: victory's contagious - by Juno - October 12, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: victory's contagious - by Elhanna - October 13, 2014, 12:45 AM
RE: victory's contagious - by Juno - October 16, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: victory's contagious - by Elhanna - October 19, 2014, 12:43 AM
RE: victory's contagious - by Juno - October 19, 2014, 07:02 PM
RE: victory's contagious - by Elhanna - October 19, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: victory's contagious - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: victory's contagious - by Elhanna - November 06, 2014, 05:35 AM
RE: victory's contagious - by Juno - November 11, 2014, 09:31 PM