Blacktail Deer Plateau Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health?
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
If few weeks ago Osprey had been hoarding things in her den because of stress, which had been caused by Peregrine's sudden departure, now she was focused on finding food - every scrap counted, because the hunger she felt was hard to satisfy. Therefore this morning she had been out in the wilds once again and been lucky enough to hunt down a whole hare and eating it whole, leaving only few bones and scraps of fur lying on the ground. After a nap at her den, she left it to have a stroll and if luck would have it - find something more to eat. Winter was coming and from her experience you never knew, where extra fat reserves would come in handy.

After a while finding scent of several wolf-tracks, but meeting no people directly, she spotted a cream-colored she-wolf seated at the edge of the plateau. Her coloring was unusual, therefore it wasn't hard for Osprey to recognize Saena - another one of the little batch of relatives she had not yet got to know. She approached her carefully and stopped, when she had come near enough to be seen and heard. "Hey," she greeted her. "What's the sky telling you?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health? - by Osprey - October 17, 2014, 04:08 PM