Blacktail Deer Plateau Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health?
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena's shoulders slumped when Osprey reported no detection of a metallic scent. It would elude her for today, but eventually the juvenile would discover its origin. It would only take until the snow fell, after all. She smiled a little woefully and said, "well, can't be dangerous then," before Osprey revealed something to Saena that made her head whip around much faster than it should have.

"What'd you say?" asked the pale female, almost a little more sharply than she meant to. Without pausing to apologize, the juvenile bounced to her feet and said, "my grandmother's your sister?" Up until now, Saena had believed that she was sort of an adoptive member of the Redleaf-DiSarinno family, yet here was Osprey giving her information that suggested she was, in fact, a true blue member.

She was much too excited by this news—and the fact that she really was like a niece to Osprey, and Junior and Tytonidae were closer to being her sisters than she'd ever imagined—to say anything about Velox's tracking skills.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health? - by Saēna - November 05, 2014, 06:34 PM