Blacktail Deer Plateau Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health?
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey wasn't aware that there might have been things that Peregrine hadn't explained to his adoptive children - she had always considered that both Saena and Pura knew, who their mother was and to whom she had been related to, therefore girl's surprise surprised Osprey even more. And she stared at her expression, trying to understand, what the true emotions were - was she happy or disappointed? Was she angry or in a disbelief? Because Osprey had no desire to continue the conversation, if it had a prospect of turning out unpleasant.

Saena seemed curious, therefore her "sort of aunt" relaxed and explained: "Your mother - Pied - was a daughter to Velox, who was my older sister. This makes you a... niece-niece or something to me?" She didn't have a word for such complicated being-related to someone business. "I am few years younger, therefore I didn't see much of Velox, but yeah... you are part of the DiSarinno-Redleaf family on your mother's side."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health? - by Osprey - November 06, 2014, 02:30 PM