Blacktail Deer Plateau Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health?
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"It's huge," Osprey replied, having no better word to describe her branched and complicated family tree. Her mother and father had had a litter every spring for several consecutive years, at least half of them had wandered off in the world, found mates and cooked up more babies. So, if someone decided to make a big family reunion somewhere, he or she would need a lot of space and patience. Too many Redleaf-DiSarinno's at the same place definitely meant trouble.

"It's complicated - your great-grandmother, who is my and Perry's mom - March owl had many children. And your great-grandfather Aether - came from an ancient, vast and almost royal family. So... if you looked hard enough, you would find a distant relative almost everywhere," it was suddenly a bit frightening prospect of realizing that there were so many wolves in her family that she didn't know yet. "Besides - don't forget that your grandpa - Starbuck - and father - Kisu - definitely have families too. So... all in all... you are not a lonely leaf - you are a part of a very big, very branched, very strong family tree."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health? - by Osprey - November 07, 2014, 05:39 PM