Blacktail Deer Plateau Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health?
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey had caught glance of Kisu from afar, but hadn't had a face-to-face conversation with him. At that time she had been busy getting used to the new circumstances in her life and had focused less on what had been going around her in the pack. From bits and pieces of information Peregrine had spilled, she could pull together an image of a not so happy family picture - Pied dead, Kisu estranged and children orphaned. "They say that anyone can become a father, but it takes a lot of work to be called "dad"," she remarked with a sad smile, summarizing Saena's opinion about her creator. It was a pity that she didn't have a constant father figure in her life like Aether had been for Osprey and her siblings. Having a good and dedicated father meant a lot.

She caught the notion about Peregrine and his departure - she had come to terms with this, however this clearly had affected Saena deeply and was still a touchy subject. "Well, he couldn't be that bad. Whenever I am angry at someone I tend to remind myself all the good things this person has done and not judge him by the one thing, where he made a mistake," she said, wondering, if she had sounded too judging. "I understand that you are upset with him and rightly so, but life goes on and I know my brother - his decisions might not always be the right ones, but he never gives up on his family."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health? - by Osprey - November 11, 2014, 01:41 PM