Blacktail Deer Plateau Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health?
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
He couldn't be that bad, said Osprey, and Saena thought she was referring to Kisu. She opened her mouth, a protest hot on her lips, when finally she realized who her aunt was talking about. Knowing it was Peregrine didn't make it any better, though. Saena's lips formed a thin, hard line as she listened, though she didn't want to. There was nothing and no one who could make her think better for her father and his decisions, not even his sister.

"Yeah, right," she said absently, slowly getting to her feet and turning back toward the forest. "I don't believe that. He wouldn't have abandoned us if he didn't give up on family, he'd have asked us to go with him. He doesn't care about his family, only who's fucking him." Realizing how crude and disgusting this sounded coming from a juvenile, Saena muttered a quick, "I gotta go," and beat a hasty retreat, unwilling to give Osprey an opportunity to berate her for her harsh, out of line tone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health? - by Saēna - November 11, 2014, 07:48 PM