Noctisardor Bypass I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
@Paarthurnax @Crëyr @Farkas @Flash @Tiberius @Enya @Adair The Forsaken @Vector @Silvermane @Leila @Sveta Mandatory Pack Meeting It does not matter if you are in captivity, slavery etc. Assume Shadow has given you a pass to come freely in these situations. The First Round will end at October 18th.

The Praetor strode into the center of the hollow, it was located not far from Divinum Campi and provided him with a temporary gathering place as Paarthurnax and Tiberius were still finding a suitable one. He had dragged the start of the meeting for a long time already, originally planning it to be about two weeks after the pack had been founded but along with all the responsibilities and new duties handed to him by the dies pater, he had to postpone it, but now the Roman finally had time to start this gathering. Steady paws made its way up onto a smooth boulder covered by the growing grass and moss, it was a good spot for the leader to speak and survey the wolves. The hollow the Roman had chosen was a dip in the plains, beside Divinum Campi. It looked as if a giant paw had scoop up dirt from the smooth land and made a dip in the ground, the soft evergreens growing made it comfortable to sit down and a row of smooth stones surrounded the area. It was a good gathering spot but not the one he wanted for he needed to hold Senator meetings and everything there.

Evening settled down to the Bypass, and with a soft sigh and a brief prayer to Jupiter, the silver male tipped his muzzle back, allowing a musical harmony to slip from his lips as he called and summoned the new Romans to come to him. It was as if the god had been howling too for the song carried a kind of strength and skill that a normal wolf couldn't seem to do. But never mind. Truthfully the pack were not Romans, most coming from places all across the world, but now they had joined Noctisardor, they had pledged themselves to a Roman leader, to a Roman pack and he deemed them Romans now. That title stuck with them until they died or left the Bypass for they weren't born a child of Rome like he was, the title of a Roman would always stick with him.

Shifting on his spot on the boulder, his eyes moved from the horizon to the streaked sky above. The hues of colours reminded him that winter would soon be upon them and they needed more than ever to have strong, loyal wolves. The pack was strong, no doubt about that, and wolves came by their borders, asking for a place within his pack. Usually if they were strong, able and gave a promising audition, he would let the in but watched them on a daily basis to see if they were hard working. Most were and he was glad. This meeting was to briefly discuss what had happened, what would happen and a few rank adjustments. Those that were well deserved, Hadrian did not let his emotions get in the way of arranging rankings, he judged fairly. The Imperator shifted his gaze back to the horizon and waited for his packmates to arrive.

Messages In This Thread
I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting - by Shadow - October 14, 2014, 09:47 AM