Noctisardor Bypass I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
The shadows of evening had fallen onto the Bypass, the purplish remnants of twilight disappearing as the petite Welsh girl slowly padded away from the borders of the pack. She was ready to go someplace else, perhaps to go check on the others or gather another set of suitable plants for Paarthurnax when a howl rang through the night air.

It was Shadow, the Bypass' Imperator. His song was for them, all of them, the entire pack. The Alpha was hosting a pack meeting, perhaps? The first one in the Bypass she would be in.

She turned on the other direction and wove her way through the thick undergrowth, stepping on a multitude of twigs and branches as Crëyr placed her steps. She'd only had the chances to meet most of the other pack members briefly, barely thoroughly, therefore she was sure that this was one of the good options she was provided with.

The evening sky a dark hue of blue, Crëyr reached the spot she, and multiple others were supposed to be gathered at. A vast piece of smoothly, seemingly "scooped out" land sat between the plains, allowing it to be a suitable sitting— a suitable place for a gathering.

Their leader was sat on a chunk of boulder, situated slightly above the land so that he would have the ability to see everybody that would soon be here at once. His pelt seemed to gleam silver in the darkening sky, and so did his matching eyes. Nobody except for Flash was there yet, though she knew it wasn't long had he howled for his pack members.

She chuffed out a greeting to Flash before bowing her head and dipping her tail in subordination towards their leader. The graphite-sterling wolfess looked up at the Alpha as the round moon began to rise behind him. "Good evening, Shadow."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting - by Crëyr - October 14, 2014, 10:28 AM