Noctisardor Bypass I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
@Paarthurnax @Crëyr @Farkas @Flash @Tiberius @Enya @Adair The Forsaken @Vector @Silvermane @Leila @Sveta Mandatory Pack Meeting The Second Round will end at October 31st. NO POSTING ORDER :D

They came swiftly and quickly, the first to arrive would be one of the promoted members, Flash, the youthful golden probatio, seemingly a son of Apollo. (Apollo as his patron). And then came Crëyr, then his wife who he gazed at for a long moment before moving on to the next wolf that had arrived. Farkas, Tiberius, Leila, Adair, Vector and Sveta. Bright silver eyes lingered on the last three comers, each having committed an act that made the wolf wary of them. Though he liked the brown wolf and was content to keep him here, for now. This meeting would be surprising for a few wolves here, hopefully it would be the good surprise kind for he wasn't in a mood to taste blood in his jaws, not yet. Ignoring the bows, the captive gave them, he scanned the plains for any sign of Silvermane, the new injured male and his slave Enya. They were both injured, so he doubted it was their fault that they couldn't come, they were lucky this meeting didn't really concern them.

Shadow's eyes swept over each and all of them, serious and solemn before breathing out silently. A faint smile spreading across his features as he rose to his paws, "Fellow packmates, Romans, it is good to see you all here. Most of us, at least." he paused. "I have called you here today for a few reasons, special promotions and news, roles to be given out to those who deserve it and a few acknowledgements. Hopefully this meeting will not take too long." he smiled. ”Special Promotions......” he trailed off and gazed at each of them for a long moment. Finally, the silver Imperator called out ”Flash Spiritfire, Probatio and Vector, captive, come forward.”

Silver eyes sought out Vector's before he spoke ”Vector, captive of Noctisardor Bypass, I hereby announce your release from captivity. Whether you choose to stay here and become a full member of the Legion or leave, we shall respect that choice.” Now he turned to Flash. Pride filled his gaze as he looked at the tawny yearling, they weren't exactly close but he had watched the wolf even if he didn't know it and to see the transformation from the naive insubordinate pathetic wolf to this, strong-willed Roman. He was proud of him. ”Flash Spiritfire, you have proven yourself to me, to the gods, to Apollo that you are worthy to become a full member of the Legion.” Cold silver eyes drifted over his packmates, daring them to argue with him. "We accept Flash Spiritfire, one of the champions of Apollo,” he winked at Flash, now fully making him a Roman, if he chose to accept. ”welcome to Noctisardor Bypass, legion of Rome. If you choose to accept.” he did not need to pledge of life again for he had asked every recruit of that when they came.

Shadow did not command either Vector or Flash to leave, not yet, he wanted them by the boulder just for now. "I also have one last promotion to give, for this meeting. My wife, my mate, my love Paarthurnax, please come forward.” a smile graced his features, lightened his silver eyes. ”I have decided to promote my wife to the position of Imperatrix, Alphess to you all.” The shadow boy's gaze was wary as he scanned the wolves in front of him, waiting for any disapproval calls. ”I did not appoint here merely because she is my wife, I have judged her skills fairly, put aside my feelings for this judging. She is strong and a good leader, healer and I have complete faith in her when she rules beside me. If anyone disagrees, they will have to go through me first.”

By the tone of his voice, the cold, analyzing look in his eyes, the way his muscles tensed as if ready for an attack (which he was), it was not an empty threat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting - by Shadow - October 20, 2014, 08:54 AM