Noctisardor Bypass I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
bc there is no posting order and leo wouldn't mind :P

The Welsh wolfess awaited the other wolves' arrival at a side as she finished with greeting the Praetor. She wasn't sure what to expect, who to expect.

Promptly, another wolf arrived. It was Paar, Shadow's mate, the beautiful, two-toned wolfess who was probably the closest to a friend Crëyr had in the Bypass. After she gave Crëyr a light nip on the shoulder as a gesture of acknowledgement, the petite graphite-sterling girl offered her a hello, stood up and proceeded to follow Paar to where the other wolfess chose to sit before taking a place next to her, as she decided she didn't want to be alone.

One by one, the wolves filed into their gathering place. Crëyr watched them, looked at them, scanned them all in a respectful manner. There was the all-black lupine, his electric blue eyes a stark contrast against his midnight fur. A brown wolf, seemingly older than everybody else in the pack, his expression one of seriousness. Then there was the wolf she had met, the one who seemed to have Autumn's touch graced upon the lupine. Images of the rabbit corpses were again on the petite Welsh's mind.

It wasn't long before Shadow stood up, offered a few words in greeting and explanation before telling two wolves, namely Flash and the other wolf, whose name was apparently Vector, to stand before him. She knew Flash was probatio and quickly learnt Vector was a captive. Today they were going to be released from those statuses.

Crëyr saw a touch of pride in their Alpha's silver eyes once his orbs fell on Flash. Perhaps he had done a good deed, reached an achievement, done something to make Shadow proud. Hence he was released from the rank of Probatio. Her opinion was leaning towards one of agreement, as she had seen what Flash was capable of.

Then came the next promotion. Paarthurnax was called out and was presented the title of Imperatrix, or Alphess, and the Welsh she-wolf couldn't argue with that. Crëyr was very sure she had plenty of potential, as from that day next to the river she had seen her avid copper eyes, powered with determination. She offered the crimson female a gentle, congratulatory smile before dipping her head in submission. She had pledged her loyalty to this pack and this sterling Alpha, so no matter what happened and what kind of decisions they made, she would be by their side.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting - by Crëyr - October 21, 2014, 12:19 AM