Noctisardor Bypass I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
I assume that this is set after the converting thread as you mentioned flash as a roman. I ALSO assume that at that thread you asked me whenever i was going to be a roman and Flash said he would think about it. And yes Nic, I don't mind , I told you I don't on skype (ps i spent forever typing this)

The others had arrived quickly, and had settled down to listen to what the silver alpha had to say. Farkas settled down next to him when he had arrived. Flash cuffed a greeting to the midnight black wolf, sending him a friendly smile. Then he lift his head to listen to the alpha.

Flash listened as the silver alpha welcomed everybody. "Most of us, at least." Slight confusion rose inside his mind. Had somebody upset the silver alpha? Hopefully he was not one of them. "Special promotions" At this Flash raised an eyebrow. Maybe... just maybe he was going to get out of probatio. When his name and another was called to step forward, a bolt of dismay rushed through him. Was he really going to get out of probatio right here? He turned his head towards the other wolf. His name was apparently Vector, and he was a captive. He remembered what Farkas had told him about captives. "Probatio is better than either the slaves or captives. Captives are prisoners of the pack. If you work hard enough, you'll get out of that testing rank."

The silver alpha had called them both out, what have the fates put in stall for them? He was still confused about the whole "roman" thing. But over time, what he had learnt about the romans had fascinated him. So, he had decided to accept the offer, As he listened to the silver alpha address Vector, who was released from captive, he learned another thing. Captives could be freed. Every chance he had, he would continue to learn about those romans and one day take his place with them. He watched as the silver alpha turned his attention to him. He didn't miss the pride that was evident in his silver orbs. He smiled one of his crook grins at the young alpha, letting him know whatever decision he made now, he would still be loyal to him.

"Flash Spiritfire, you have proven yourself to me, to the gods, to Apollo that you are worthy to become a full member of the Legion." His col silver eyes drifted upon the others at this, as if daring them argue with him. "We accept Flash Spiritfire, one of the champions of Apollo." Flash smiled, after seeing the silver alpha for a few times, he knew the wolf well enough to now he was asking if he was going to accept his offer on becoming a roman."Welcome to Noctisardor Bypass, legion of Rome. If you choose to accept.” This was the moment that could change his life, he could turn his head on his life, be be accept into this family. He casted a swift glance towards all his pack mates, eyes landing on Crëyr, then Paarthurnax, then Farkas, then Tiberius before turning his head back to Shadow.

Flash took a deep breath, he knew what his choice was now. "Thank you, Shadow, for accepting me into your pack. Once again, I pledge myself to Noctisador Bypass, promising that I will not slack off and will nothing but the best." He looked at all his pack mates, hoping he used the right choice of words. He never good with words, much better with actions. And this was the moment when he accept what the fates decided for him. "I also accept your offer on becoming a roman." He had absolutely no idea what to do. So he dipped his head in submission. Hoping that was good enough, he retreated back onto his seat next to Farkas. Settling down, he watched as the rest of the ceremony went on.

Shadow had promoted his mate, Paarthurnax to alphess, even though Flash was expecting it, it still felt weird now that he had two leaders instead of one. He listened to the silver alpha's speech about how he didn't promote her because she was his mate, still in a small daze about what had just happened. He dipped his head to the newly promoted alphess, trusting that she would only bring the pack up, not down. This was a new start for him. Looking around at the other wolves, he smiled. It's a new starting point for him. And he plan on making it better than the last time. No regrets, let his new life begin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting - by Flash - October 21, 2014, 04:33 AM