Noctisardor Bypass I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting
22 Posts
Ooc — Caden
There was really nothing much to say, the Probatio becoming a full member of the Legion, the captive released of captivity. The only thing that surprised and startled him was when the Alpha called his mate out and promoted her to the rank of Imperatrix beside her. Now as a Roman, a wolf that was born and raised to be a Roman, he was.....well.......conflicted. Being an Imperatrix was fine, but would she also accept members into the pack without the Imperator's consent? Would she be able to make the final decisions without the Imperator's consent? That was what was bothering him.

When the midnight black wolf who probably knew a bit of the Roman culture said what Romans would usually say when one was promoted. He followed suit, mint green eyes scanning the pair before dipping his head respectfully and then lifting his head to howl the words into the air. "Ave Flash! Ave Paarthurnax! Senatus Populusque Romanus!" he howled into the air, green eyes briefly turning to look at his packmates as if encouraging them to do so to. It was only after that did he question the Imperator. "I mean no disrespect, but will the Imperatrix be able to make the final decisions without your consent? Or accept members into the pack without your consent. Once again, no disrespect intended, but I find that, perhaps the Imperator should check everything out before making the final decision...?" he trailed off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting - by Tiberius - October 25, 2014, 03:33 AM