Blackfoot Forest I'm Holding Out for a Hero
Loner
184 Posts
Ooc — Raven
She had done it. Completed the challenge and passed the test. But a part of her felt like it wasn't enough. She hadn't caught the prey she was aiming for and Reyson's response was less than exhilarating. She dropped her prey to the ground gently and went to say something to Reyson. To question his decision, gain some reassurance of some kind, but she stopped herself. 

If this was not the right call that would not be on her, and she would do what she could to find her purpose and make herself known. Who knows. Perhaps when they arrived at Mereo things would change. After all she wasn't sure if Reyson was the leader of this pack or had a large sway in recruitment. He appeared worthy and influential but sometimes his looks were deceiving.

Pushing out the thoughts from her mind she nodded in agreement. Once the prey was split she was careful not to sully the flesh and skin and followed behind Reyson.

Feel free to tag me in a new thread at/heading towards Mereo or PM me if you would like me to create it. Thanks and sorry again for the wait
Messages In This Thread
I'm Holding Out for a Hero - by Paeon - October 23, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: I'm Holding Out for a Hero - by Reyson - October 23, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm Holding Out for a Hero - by Paeon - October 23, 2022, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm Holding Out for a Hero - by Reyson - October 23, 2022, 07:38 PM
RE: I'm Holding Out for a Hero - by Paeon - October 23, 2022, 08:04 PM
RE: I'm Holding Out for a Hero - by Reyson - October 23, 2022, 08:07 PM
RE: I'm Holding Out for a Hero - by Paeon - November 26, 2022, 03:11 PM
RE: I'm Holding Out for a Hero - by Reyson - November 26, 2022, 09:21 PM
RE: I'm Holding Out for a Hero - by Paeon - November 27, 2022, 12:53 AM