lose control to feel alive
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Even if many did not believe it, Jace did not go about snarling at everyone all the time. Most of the time he was actually considered pretty nice, aloof maybe and a bit closed off, but not mean or rude. Though if you asked Scimitar from the Creek he'd probably call him some pretty colorful language himself. And Jace knew he could be an ass, he knew it and he didn't care usually.

Jace turned ears forward and listened quietly, not saying anything. If he had been privy to the other's thoughts he would have laughed outright, especially given the fact that Vienna was the older of the two by about 40 minutes. Jace chuckled Did I ever say I was a saint? I assure you the saintly one is my sister. Jace listened but didn't say anything. He was a little irritated at the conversation, but he also agreed that everyone was entitled to their own thoughts and opinions even if he didn't like them. I assure you as long as you don't outwardly Challenge me or pick a fight with me I'll listen to you if you have a problem. Though I do have a bit of a hot temper, more than a bit actually. he mused quietly the last part. His temper was actually volatile and dangerous on the best of days. She might, but she also might not. In case you haven;t noticed my sister does not like to stir the pot. I assure you I will probably get a dressing down next time she sees me.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - October 16, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - October 17, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - October 17, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - October 19, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - October 22, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - October 23, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - October 30, 2014, 07:20 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - October 31, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - November 01, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - November 05, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - November 08, 2014, 09:41 AM