lose control to feel alive
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I'll have this archived. <3

When Jace ghosted forward, letting out another growl Sumayl knew he was tempting fate, as if he hadn't before, but found that despite that he knew he should have been: he wasn't afraid of Jace. There wasn't anything Jace could do to him that he hadn't already expected and in all honestly the only thing that would potentially hurt Sumayl from being kicked out of The Sunspire was losing the initial closeness to Vienna. Even then, that wasn't a huge deal. As far as Sumayl could see it was the Beta that was acting like a child, throwing threats around casually as to what he was going to do to Sumayl if the golden Ostrega didn't bow down and kiss his ass. Sumayl had no respect for wolves who threw threats around in his face, and presumed that if everyone didn't do what they did (ie not swearing) then they were wrong and should be growled at for it; and currently all Sumayl saw was Jace throwing around his power, knowing that he could say whatever he wanted to Sumayl and get away with it but let Sumayl say something back and well...the display currently happening was the result. “Maybe I would if you stopped threatening me every time I turn around just because you're the Beta and don't like what I have to say,” Sumayl had been trying to work his problems out with Jace but typical of most leaders the other man didn't like what Sumayl had to say. It was instinct to deny what you didn't want to see about yourselves but someone had to do the dirty job. “Threatening your subordinates isn't professional, you know.” Actually, it only made Sumayl's opinion of Jace lessen.

“It didn't hurt my feelings,” Sumayl laughed. Sure, it had pissed him off being chided like a small child, but hurt his feelings? Nah. There was nothing Jace could do to hurt Sumayl's feelings. That would involve letting Jace in under the tough exterior Sumayl had developed since a young age and that wasn't ever going to happen. Sumayl let out a small snort and watched as Jace walked off, presumably to tattle on him for being a poor subordinate. The Ostrega waited until the ebony man was entirely out of sight before he turned and headed for the borders, picking up his pace before he was out of the territory. Obviously he had a lot to think about: if his future lay with The Sunspire or elsewhere, but first he needed to take his anger out on the first poor predator that he found.

Messages In This Thread
lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - October 16, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - October 17, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - October 17, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - October 19, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - October 22, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - October 23, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - October 30, 2014, 07:20 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - October 31, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - November 01, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Jace - November 05, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: lose control to feel alive - by Sumayl - November 08, 2014, 09:41 AM