Whitefish River cupid's demanding back his arrow
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

With his decison made, the silver Ollivander took another menacing step forth, feigning a dive to the yearling's feet as the poor boy tried to bring him to reason. He stopped abruptly then, putting his whole fachade behind him to break into laughter.

After a few good cackles, he shook his head and met Elhanna's eyes again, this time wearing a much more pleasant demeanour. But he was not done toying with him, in fact he had only just begun. With a mischivious click of his tongue he tilted his head to look at the boy sideways.

Alright, I'll spare your life.. he barked with a low chuff and a flick of his tail, acting as he belonged to the higher class wolves of the Plateu. If you get me a snack -- unless you'll rather I munch on you, he added with a little flash of his teeth and a low huff.

Then, after swiping his pink tongue over his nose he motioned towards the river, I was really craving fish, but since you're useless in the water, bring me a hare he barked while turning his head to look at the vast expanse of land of the Great Bear Wilderness

Messages In This Thread
cupid's demanding back his arrow - by Finn - October 18, 2014, 11:11 PM
RE: cupid's demanding back his arrow - by Elhanna - October 20, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: cupid's demanding back his arrow - by Finn - October 21, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: cupid's demanding back his arrow - by Elhanna - October 21, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: cupid's demanding back his arrow - by Finn - October 24, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: cupid's demanding back his arrow - by Elhanna - October 25, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: cupid's demanding back his arrow - by Finn - November 07, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: cupid's demanding back his arrow - by Elhanna - November 08, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: cupid's demanding back his arrow - by Finn - November 12, 2014, 10:18 PM