Ankyra Sound I'd rather swim ashore.
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
slapping an end to this thread to archive :I

The little talker rambled about Caiaphas and food and in between those two points, Aella was left behind. She didn't quite get what the kid was saying because it didn't even make sense, she was talking about Aktaie and the sisters and then out of the blue they were on a completely different topic. She just wasn't good with kids, even less with boys.

A pair of big yellow eyes stared at her, asking for food, but being accustomed to be above males in every way, she didn't quite know how to take the act of, in her ignorant opinion, defiance. It was very uncomfortable and Aella was actually losing her temper with the boy so she just decided it was time to retreat, maybe even go running to Aktaie with her discovery like a snitch. Listen buddy. I'm going to go now, but I want you to keep an eye open... I've heard stories of Caiaphas being a total meanie who eats pups' ears... I don't want that to happen to you. she whispered with wide open eyes trying to knock some sense into the kid.. With nonsense of course...

The fiery amazon got up and walked away, relieved of getting rid of the kid and eager to expose Caiaphas' little secret.

PM if you're interested in warrior/tactician/fisher threads

Messages In This Thread
I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - October 19, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - October 22, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - October 24, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - October 24, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - October 31, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - November 02, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - November 02, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - November 05, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Larus - November 07, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: I'd rather swim ashore. - by Aella - November 09, 2014, 09:19 PM