Kintla Flatlands in the heart of the beast they will lay
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
It was that lack of hope in his voice that left Mordecai wondering if he was really that keen on finding his siblings or just trying to track them down. Had he been more inclined to lie though, Mordecai may have considered the idea that perhaps this was a bit more than odd. But to him, and giving his own disposition, did not consider the endless possibilities. Nor did he consider that any sort of evasion would net him possibly injury, either. “I know a Lucius,” he said, “but I can't say that I know he has any siblings.” A shrug followed his statement. It was truth, because Mordecai did not often delve into the pasts of others in spite of his curiosity. Though sometimes, it certainly had the better of him.

“Why do you want to find them, though? I mean, obviously family is always good to have, but why were you all separated?” If there were as many of them there as he had listed, Mordecai couldn't help but assume that they were more native to the area than he was. Perhaps they were remnants of a pack that had fractured or otherwise dissolved. But even at length, he could tell that Valerius belonged somewhere, but where that ultimately was eluded him. He had met wolves from the Spire, but none of their scents had stayed with him. Even at that, his query was truly none of his business.

The two talked for a moment more, before Mordecai chose to move on.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Mordecai - October 26, 2014, 10:10 PM
RE: in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Valerius - October 27, 2014, 03:23 AM
RE: in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Mordecai - October 28, 2014, 10:59 AM
RE: in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Valerius - October 29, 2014, 08:54 AM
RE: in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Mordecai - October 29, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Valerius - November 01, 2014, 09:07 AM
RE: in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Mordecai - November 02, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Valerius - November 12, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: in the heart of the beast they will lay - by Mordecai - November 12, 2014, 06:15 PM