Northstar Vale I'm here to take the sky
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
@meeka powerplaying Meeka a little just to setup. If you don't like pm me and I'll edit :3

a babysitter, that's what he was. Although Meeka was hardly an infant she was yet to offer any help in their short adventure. Despite his disdain at being a glorified minder he was enjoying the company, and keeping up his side of their agreement. The hybrid was moving along the edge of the stream, quietly, slowly attempting to stay downwind of any potential quarry. This time rabbits.

it wasn't long before the familiar earthy scent of their pray reached his nose, he quickly stopped, lowering himself. There's something up ahead He almost whispered, like many other times he didn't bother looking to see if the girl was nearby, rather speaking and hoping she could hear. we're downwind, so it shouldn't notice if we're quiet. Quiet, that was the trick, of course he expected an over-excited reaction to scare the potential meal away. They're pretty stupid, but quick, so we want to get close. His low tone continued, this time he waited for her to speak, ask questions, or just generally screw up the hunt.

Speech

Messages In This Thread
I'm here to take the sky - by Fang - November 03, 2014, 05:03 AM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Meeka - November 03, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Fang - November 03, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Meeka - November 06, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Fang - November 08, 2014, 05:16 AM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Meeka - November 14, 2014, 07:06 PM