Swiftcurrent Creek blank open eyes watch the moonflower bloom
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
399 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: more sailor mouth

Wren's jaw falls slack, staring at the stranger with the gaze of a deer in a pair of headlights as the cogs turn in her brain and put the pieces together.
No. He had not, in fact, told her that, and in this moment, she felt like the dumbest bitch alive. 
He said absolutely nothing about any of that, Bitterness oozes from her voice, but not towards the man of the Creek. No, no. Now, any and all compassion she may have previously held for Colt had dissipated in a matter of seconds. It was as if he'd lit the match and Wren was now stoking the flame, burning and destroying everything in her mind with a merciless ember. 
She'd been taken advantage of. He knew she'd come this way; he had to have known these packs of the Valley would possibly turn her away because of what he'd done, with the way her saliva held the taste of his own. He probably thought she'd crawl back to him. 
Well, she definitely wouldn't now.
That son of a fuckin' bitch. I'm gonna send him to the gates of Hadestown where he can rot, for all I fuckin' care. 
She takes a deep breath again, this time, in an attempt to regain her composure. Jesus, no. No, I didn't know that. Ugh, it makes sense now. I'm so sorry. I didn't even know the fucker had friends, I thought I was doing him a favor. God, I-- I'm a fuckin' moron. 
Her head dips down, low between her forelegs as a sigh heaves from her lungs before she can look at the two men again. 
...Yeah. I'm looking to join you. And if he does come here, he'll get what's fuckin' coming to him if I have anything to do with it. 
Messages In This Thread
blank open eyes watch the moonflower bloom - by Wren - May 23, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: blank open eyes watch the moonflower bloom - by Wren - May 24, 2023, 02:51 PM