Moonspear Fram, ber med bare føt, den tunge børi.
59 Posts
Ooc — ?
Maybe a cameo, unless you want Towhee to have seen and check back in LOL. I just like taking advantage of these tags
Ptero was interesting. As she and Seal departed their lesson, Orca paused and realized, both saying and thinking, I FORGOT MY BONE! and then, tell ma and da I will be right in, and she meant that. And then she bolted toward where granny Towhee had just been, finding the bone she had claimed—and been carrying around—the past week. It was her favorite bone at the moment, and she was just getting to the good part.

She watched as her grandma moved away, happy as she victoriously chewed her found prize. But an unexpected (for the inexpert meteorologist) thunderclap sent Orca sprinting down that hill, bone in mouth. She lost her footing and began rolling nonstop.

It felt nonstop anyway. She did actually come to a stop eventually, and her pride smarting, Orca turned and sprinted back home on the double, eyes watery. But, to her credit, she did not let go of that bone. She yelped around it, crying for the support of her mother and father.
Messages In This Thread
Fram, ber med bare føt, den tunge børi. - by Towhee - June 15, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: Fram, ber med bare føt, den tunge børi. - by Orca II - June 17, 2023, 01:14 PM