Lion Head Mesa Curiosity killed the cat, but the cat died knowing
Akashingo
Jodai*

blameless
293 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

I'm sorry for her death, too.
Zaahira damn near saw red as Khusobek made his approach, seconding her threat — only his was much more vulgar.
Ivory flashes in a loud snap in the former omega's direction. You are a fucking liar, her tone is cool, though constricted pupils and hot breath betray her. You tell me of betrayal? Khaba was wanted man for treason. Khaba kill his own women. Khaba lie, Khaba steal, Khaba ruin my life. Khaba ordered the death of Raven, too, but that part she left out. She also left out the fact that he was now a prisoner, should Sunspots get any ideas.
Queen Toula was a young woman of wisdom, of kindness; she healed wounds, offered sympathy — her smile could light up a room. She had shown Zaahira true morality, and for that, she deserved loyalty.
And yet, the Sesh makes an attempt at peace, but that would not come. He was right; Toula was not a Queen who desired bloodshed. But this was personal! And oh, if Sunspots wanted to make this personal, she would double it! 
And are you not betraying him right now, running to the Palace? she laughs at that, slamming a paw into the red sands as a broken chortle leaves a dry throat. You worship an evil man. You are weak. A coward. No more than mud beneath my feet.
And then, with one last puff of air from her nostrils; I give you one last warning before I feed your fucking entrails to the Queen.
Messages In This Thread