Blacktail Deer Plateau Beautiful girl, stay in my world
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
A feeling of relief swept through Saena when Finley finally realized she'd been duped. The juvenile firmly believed all that she'd said—why else would Peregrine not bother checking in with his children but that he no longer cared?—and, though she didn't know Finley at all, felt it was her moral obligation to inform Peregrine's subordinate just what sort of pack she'd joined. Perhaps Saena would take to calling it Fox's Legion, for that more accurately described the purpose of Redhawk Caldera in her faulty opinion.

"Great," she said softly, feeling far more at ease than she had in the past month or so. She didn't argue that they'd brainwashed Finley. While she didn't believe it was something as nefarious as brainwashing, she did believe it was a trick. Fox was probably a good actress and was capable of convincing others she cared about them. That was why Peregrine fell for her in the first place, it had to be. But Fox was a duplicitous homewrecker who took what she wanted and threw everything else aside. Saena had to make others see it as clearly as she could.

"They just make you think they care," she said softly, "but as soon as something better comes along, they show they don't. They did it to all of us. Real friends would come see you when you're sick, but my dad was your only visitor. The wolves here, we're a true family. We take care of our own and know better than to throw aside those we care for. We all would have come. You'll like it here a lot more." Smiling, the tricked juvenile said, "I'm Saena. I'll let Dante know you want to stay with us when I see him."

She let the silence lapse for a moment and, assuming Finley was still playing along with her ruse, Saena asked, "how'd you get hurt?"
Messages In This Thread
Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 08, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 08, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 09, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 10, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 11, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 11, 2014, 08:45 PM