Blacktail Deer Plateau Beautiful girl, stay in my world
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
However much Saena hated Fox and wanted others to share that hatred, something about the way Finley spoke was almost too emphatic. The juvenile pushed this niggling thought away, eager as always for someone to be on her team regarding the mateship of her father with the red-furred Swiftcurrent ex-Alpha. Likening Fox to a spider, while probably overdoing it, appealed greatly to the scorned daughter of her husband.

"You are a deserving wolf, I'm sure of it," Saena reassured Finley. There was a small part of her that felt somewhat bad about convincing Finley to abandon her Beta promotion, but Saena was able to swallow that down. The Alpha rank in the pack was vacant, after all. The pale Redleaf-DiSarinno would never go so far as to suggest Finley would have it, but she was certain a little sweet talking could convince Dante of her competence. "But do you really want to be their Beta? They—at least she—won't listen to you. She didn't even listen to Blue Willow when Blue was her Alpha." That story had got around, albeit not with its details intact.

She listened raptly as the injured Redhawker explained what happened with the bear. A surge of anger welled up in Saena's stomach when Finley explained that it was Fox who had sent her after the bear. Everyone knew that bears weren't to be trifled with except by a strong and resilient pack; sending one wolf to wrestle a bear was suicide. "Wow," Saena breathed, frowning for Finley, "I'm... appalled. I had no idea she was that big a bitch. I mean, I knew she was selfish and only cared about herself, but... that... that's almost murder."
Messages In This Thread
Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 08, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 08, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 09, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 10, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 11, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 11, 2014, 08:45 PM