Blacktail Deer Plateau Beautiful girl, stay in my world
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Doubt it, Saena thought bitterly to herself when Finley went on to say Fox was good to her. The only thing Fox was good to was herself, at least in her narrow-minded view of things. She'd made the woman out to be a terrible wolf, someone she never wanted to associate with and would never understand. In some ways, she and Fox were alike, but to be compared to someone she considered scum would have angered Saena greatly.

The longer Finley spoke, the narrower the juvenile's eyes became. She was assaulted with a strange mix of emotions as she absorbed what Finley said, primarily due to the pure logic that the Redhawk female presented. It was cleverly done, and it worked almost perfectly on Saena; suddenly she was questioning whether or not she'd looked at things all wrong. Of course, even developing the belief that Peregrine had left the pack to his children wouldn't excuse him from his uncaring behaviour, but it stilled Saena's tongue for a long while. Eventually, she decided it was nothing but a bunch of lies, and she realized that Finley was just as bad as her father and Fox.

Still, this information tucked itself in the back of her mind, where it would stew for a long time. No matter how convincing Finley was, Saena refused to believe that was what Peregrine had done. She thought he'd still have made the effort to see them if he'd left them the pack, and anyway, there was no way Dante and Blue Willow would just give the pack to Peregrine's kids. Even when Finley brought up her own parents, who had stayed in their home, and called them selfish, Saena didn't entirely buy it.

"You're a liar," she said, her lip curling into a little snarl, though she was unsure about it and clearly shaken by what Finley'd said. Feeling like the female was messing with her, Saena was suddenly no longer interested in whether Finley stayed or left. "My dad didn't leave anything to us, except a view of his ass as he walked away." As for her parents, well, the only thing Saena had to say to that was, "real parents don't leave their children or kick their children out," as she turned stiffly and walked away without another glance at Finley. When she was out of sight of the den, though, her haughty demeanour dropped and she retreated to be alone, trying to come up with any solid reason not to believe Finley's convincing point about the plateau.
Messages In This Thread
Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 08, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 08, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 09, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 10, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 11, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 11, 2014, 08:45 PM