Redhawk Caldera A New Home (My IC Joining Thread)
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Somnia sat silently at the border of a pack's territory. Her tail swished rhythmically as she scanned her surroundings. But eventually, she slipped into her thoughts out of boredom.

I wonder what type of wolves run this pack. Will they be power hungry, slave-keeping, war-crazed maniacs? Or maybe peaceful wolves that care about all their of pack members? What if when I finally encounter them, they try to kill me? What if they accept me, but enslave me, and threaten to kill me if I try to escape? What if they give me a chance, but deem me useless, and decide to try to hunt down my parents to kill them for having a useless daughter? Stop thinking about the what-ifs, Nia! You know that what-ifs are often hyperbolized, and almost never happen! Stop being in trepidation! Whether the pack is war-crazed or peaceful, they'll most likely want to have a new ally!

Somnia managed to come back to present, instead of being lost in her thoughts. She let out a sigh. Somnia couldn't know for sure about how these wolves would react to her, but the only way she would find out is by waiting for one to notice her.

(I read in the guide that we have to write third person, past-tense, but is it alright to go into first person when your character is thinking to themself?)
Messages In This Thread
A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 08, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 09, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 12:01 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 08:13 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 10:26 PM