Redhawk Caldera A New Home (My IC Joining Thread)
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Ah, yes, this was one of those talkative types. Fox had never been much of a talker, preferring physical actions to verbal ones. After she'd gone on about something or another (Fox also wasn't much of a listener), the stranger introduced herself as Somnia. Having been a leader for almost a year (which accounted for half of her life), Fox had found that there was rarely a way to tell if a wolf would fit in or not based on first impressions. Bazi had been anything but trustworthy when she had come to the creek, but she had quickly risen in the ranks, eventually becoming Fox's beta. Granted, they hadn't parted on good terms (far from it), but she had been quite helpful for a time.

“At least you were smart enough not to go waltzing in,” Fox mused. “I’m Fox Redleaf-DiSarinno, and this is Redhawk Caldera. What makes you want to join us, when there are plenty of other packs around?” Was this the first pack Somnia had come across? Was she drawn to the landscape? Did she seek the thrills and chills that accompanied the fiery leader and her cronies? Whatever her reasons, Fox wanted to know.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 08, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 09, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 12:01 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 08:13 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 10:26 PM