Redhawk Caldera Killed the lord, left for the new world
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
She took his apology at face-value, and pressed into him when his nose touched her. The gash would remain a physical reminder to her of what he had done, but she was quick to forgive. Forgetting was more difficult, but perhaps that would come in time. Oddly enough, Fox did not hold grudges. If Bazi showed up on her doorstep, she would have welcomed the girl with open arms. If Ferdie returned and acted "normal," she would have done the same. That went for Jace, Blue Willow, and Lasher as well. Fox only held ill will toward those who would not change their ways. So long as they were willing to learn and adapt, she was willing to look past their... well, past.

“I can’t expect you to always be here,” she said, wanting to make sure he understood that. Then again, if their numbers were few, it made more sense for him to be here, rather than out and about. She wondered if the cougar would have made its meal elsewhere if it hadn't thought there were so few wolves here. They would never know, and Fox never lingered long on hypotheticals.

“It was a cougar,” she replied, answering his question with that, first. “It noticed me before I noticed it, and I apparently interrupted its meal. Ashton and that new one, Elwood, helped me fight it off.” It went without saying that she had not gotten out of the scuffle unscathed.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM