Redhawk Caldera Killed the lord, left for the new world
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox shook her head. She'd felt worse pain before, and the gashes and cuts were hardly debilitating. Sure, they looked ugly and painful, but her rib injury had been so much worse. It had taken a month and a half to heal, and she'd been required to keep using it day in and day out. At least with this particular set of injuries, it didn't hinder her movement in any way. Besides, the wound would make a nice addition to her already scarred up body. She'd certainly gathered quite a few in the nearly two years she'd been on this earth. Fox could only hope that she would be able to avoid such serious ones in the future. She was more conservative now, wishing to keep her body in good shape for her children to be.

“A bear? Fox repeated, astonished (though perhaps she should not have been) that Finley would take on such a feat. Sure, Fox was a fiery spirit herself, but a bear was even well out of her own league. Peregrine knew that first-hand, considering she'd had them scamper away from the one in Big Bear Valley. “What was she thinking?” Fox murmured, but then quickly added, “You know, I don’t even want to know.” She shook her head, hoping that Finley had at least learned a little bit of something from her antics.

Peregrine suggested they head toward the den, but Fox shook her head. “I haven’t finished the rounds,” she replied. Despite the injuries she had sustained, Fox had not let up on her patrol duty. In fact, she'd been out more since she'd been attacked, determined to make sure that the hellcat stayed far, far away. “You go on,” she urged, “I’ll join you when I’m done.”
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM