Redhawk Caldera Killed the lord, left for the new world
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He held his breath when Fox trailed off, instinctively bracing himself. When she asked if they could name one for her former flame, he let out his breath. He thought on it for a few footfalls. It was perhaps a little strange for Fox to memorialize the man who would have been in his place, had he not died, but Peregrine quickly got over the peculiarity of the request. He knew it would mean a lot to his mate, which was what mattered.

"Sure," he answered simply, "just as long as doing so won't somehow summon his spirit, leading to some sort of Oedipal situation..." Peregrine snickered, then darted sideways in case Fox smacked him for making disgusting incest jokes about their unborn son (for he automatically assumed that they would name a boy for Haunter).

That thought bred another. "You know, my mom did a gender swap when she named my sister and me. Osprey was our uncle and Peregrine was our aunt. We should do the same with ours. Rather than naming a son Atticus, we should call one of our girls Attica. And we should totes name another daughter Haunter. Jeez, I hope we have enough to use all these name ideas!" Well, even if Fox didn't have the hoped-for dozen, at least they'd already agreed on firsts and middles.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 11, 2014, 10:32 AM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM