Redhawk Caldera Killed the lord, left for the new world
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine had been so focused on their first litter together that he'd not given much thought to future years. When Fox reminded him of this, he felt a warmth spread from his chest all the way down to his toes. He and this lovely woman would make many adorable children together. He could hardly wait, though Peregrine reminded himself not to wish his life away.

"Babe," he said in a mock hurt voice, "do you really think I'd judge the way you look, especially while carrying my babies? Anyway, I'm clearly not with you for your looks..." He motioned at her in all her scarred glory. "I'm with you for your shining personality... oh, wait." He leered at her teasingly.

The next moment, he swept in front of her, forcing her to stop in her tracks. Peregrine then pressed himself against her, his neck arching over hers to preen her ears. "You are beautiful. When you carry and deliver our children, it will only make you more beautiful. That may sound like total sap but... it's the truth."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM