Redhawk Caldera Killed the lord, left for the new world
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
“Can’t let you have all the fun,” she said with a giggle, nipping at his shoulder. With Peregrine by her side—where he should be—Fox began to make her way to their carefully picked-out den. It would be the birthplace and playplace of their children. The first litter, at least. She wondered if they would end up moving dens each year, or if they would stick around in this one for many years to come. Fox certainly wouldn't mind having their home base be a permanent kind of thing.

Glancing sideways to Perry, she grinned for no reason in particular, and then spoke. “I’m glad we can get over stuff. I know we won’t always see eye-to-eye on everything, but being able to bounce back… I don’t think every couple can boast of that same compatibility.” Fox wouldn't contribute it to love, perhaps not even loyalty. It was more of a good match, she thought, than anything else. Their flame had started a tiny cinder, turned into a wicked flame, and she had a feeling it would burn as a hot coal for as long as they both lived.

When they arrived at the mouth of their mossy den, Fox paused outside the entrance, raising an eyebrow with a silent, enticing offer: her wiggling bum-bum.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM